Today was such a busy-in-a-good-way day, so I'm tired-in-a-good-way. Which is so much better than I've felt for days.
PW was useless, sleepy. Was msging someone across the room very discreetly (though the phone vibrated super loud when the tcher was consulting at our table& she went AHEM AHEM with a funny glare. Everyone laughed at me sigh) The msges made me kinda sad but was really too tired to be overly concerned, which may be the best actually. I'm sorry if this seems selfish to you, but I'm just... sapped I guess. Hope you can understand.
Anw, now that napfa has ended, pe just rocks. Especially with Grace's class girls:D Tag rug's boring, unless it's with those cute people. We spent 1/4 of the lesson changing wasting time etc., 1/4 playing & 1/2 the time laughing. Who the hell runs up the watermelon steps just to avoid defenders& reach the TRY LINE!!! We just collapsed laughing to the ground &tried to regain breathing for a long while. &I think I did some pretty dumb stuff too, but the mind chooses to forget what's painful. Hehe.
Chinese test was lame. Greg was being a freakin retarded & blatant cheaterbug, just laughed at him but Laoshi did't even notice. Si tried to call, but I rejected. Then started msging her anw. Escaped halfway to go Hodgelodge with her, got an eyeful of candy(: Some people crashed the Chinese classroom, somebody 'complained' that it was hotter than outside. Coughs:DD So then, Math test. To pass, I can only get 4.5marks deducted since I left 8m blank. Blinks. The first thing Yuan asked me after the test was,
"So Socks, do you think you can pass this time?"
My reputation's just so cool haha.
Then ISLAND CREAMERY. I admit, *takes deep breath* it was my first time lalala. Went with Chuns, Grace, Shifu& Andy, the people who made even the bus ride fun. In a twisted way. (But maybe it was cos ___ was also there. Eeks.) Pigged out on good sinful food, talked/gossiped alot. Poor Andy, kept getting teased about his pro yao1 li4, which is good for what? Golf & s_ _. Teehee. Told Chuns&Grace the true meaning of SBJ, despite Shifu's protests. He didn't want them to lose their innocence, but too late I blabbed:D But Chuns& I still think that the 'original' meaning's more disgusting. Cos it 'leaves more space for imagination' XDDD Totally great company, can't wait for trng with them tmr (Alvin Loh wants us to play with him& Nat so it's gonna be incredibly awesome fun! Shifu& Hamtaro don't be sad, we'll still try to play with y'all abit hee) then dinner(:
Chuns you seemed so much happier& energetic on the way back. Ice cream& nice talk are therapeutic isn't it. Love you so much dear, just tell us if anything's wrong k. Grace& I have been kinda worried. We like to see you happy, as in TRULY happy. Cheers.
Who should I meet but LOW WANER on the bus home. It's super fated can, since I missed the previous 2 buses (through admittedly stupid ways) & just had to get onto that one. Talked all the way back, makes me miss everyone again. But it was great & as lame as always, much loves!
Dad being home makes it feel fuller, warmer somehow. Shall treasure his presence (: before he flies off again in a few weeks ):
My tailbone is dying or sth. It's raising hell everytime after I sit for too long. Taking a long time to stand up after long lecture days cos it seriously hurts bad. Sheesh.
Let sleep claim me fast, &banish those unhealthy thoughts faster.
PW was useless, sleepy. Was msging someone across the room very discreetly (though the phone vibrated super loud when the tcher was consulting at our table& she went AHEM AHEM with a funny glare. Everyone laughed at me sigh) The msges made me kinda sad but was really too tired to be overly concerned, which may be the best actually. I'm sorry if this seems selfish to you, but I'm just... sapped I guess. Hope you can understand.
Anw, now that napfa has ended, pe just rocks. Especially with Grace's class girls:D Tag rug's boring, unless it's with those cute people. We spent 1/4 of the lesson changing wasting time etc., 1/4 playing & 1/2 the time laughing. Who the hell runs up the watermelon steps just to avoid defenders& reach the TRY LINE!!! We just collapsed laughing to the ground &tried to regain breathing for a long while. &I think I did some pretty dumb stuff too, but the mind chooses to forget what's painful. Hehe.
Chinese test was lame. Greg was being a freakin retarded & blatant cheaterbug, just laughed at him but Laoshi did't even notice. Si tried to call, but I rejected. Then started msging her anw. Escaped halfway to go Hodgelodge with her, got an eyeful of candy(: Some people crashed the Chinese classroom, somebody 'complained' that it was hotter than outside. Coughs:DD So then, Math test. To pass, I can only get 4.5marks deducted since I left 8m blank. Blinks. The first thing Yuan asked me after the test was,
"So Socks, do you think you can pass this time?"
My reputation's just so cool haha.
Then ISLAND CREAMERY. I admit, *takes deep breath* it was my first time lalala. Went with Chuns, Grace, Shifu& Andy, the people who made even the bus ride fun. In a twisted way. (But maybe it was cos ___ was also there. Eeks.) Pigged out on good sinful food, talked/gossiped alot. Poor Andy, kept getting teased about his pro yao1 li4, which is good for what? Golf & s_ _. Teehee. Told Chuns&Grace the true meaning of SBJ, despite Shifu's protests. He didn't want them to lose their innocence, but too late I blabbed:D But Chuns& I still think that the 'original' meaning's more disgusting. Cos it 'leaves more space for imagination' XDDD Totally great company, can't wait for trng with them tmr (Alvin Loh wants us to play with him& Nat so it's gonna be incredibly awesome fun! Shifu& Hamtaro don't be sad, we'll still try to play with y'all abit hee) then dinner(:
Chuns you seemed so much happier& energetic on the way back. Ice cream& nice talk are therapeutic isn't it. Love you so much dear, just tell us if anything's wrong k. Grace& I have been kinda worried. We like to see you happy, as in TRULY happy. Cheers.
Who should I meet but LOW WANER on the bus home. It's super fated can, since I missed the previous 2 buses (through admittedly stupid ways) & just had to get onto that one. Talked all the way back, makes me miss everyone again. But it was great & as lame as always, much loves!
Dad being home makes it feel fuller, warmer somehow. Shall treasure his presence (: before he flies off again in a few weeks ):
My tailbone is dying or sth. It's raising hell everytime after I sit for too long. Taking a long time to stand up after long lecture days cos it seriously hurts bad. Sheesh.
Let sleep claim me fast, &banish those unhealthy thoughts faster.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home